- January 18th 2018. Visiting a ‘drug free ward’ van een psychiatrisch ziekenhuis in Tromsö, way up North in Norway. Hope to see the Northern Lights the day before! Voor een kort verslag van deze reis: FB
- All through the year. Traveling to Moldova about 7 times with the Trimbos Moldova. We are reforming Mental Health in this wonderful country. 🍀
- March 2nd till March 11th 2018, Richard Pulice will come to the Netherlands for a Learning Experience (LE). Thirteen students will be in his group. Rokus Loopik will organize working visits for the week. The group will be staying in Haarlem for the week and traveling all over the country. Registration is closed. This is a private group. 🍀
- April 11th till April 15th 2018. A Learning Experience for 30 people from Norway. In collaboration with Jorunn Fotland, Husbanken/Norway. Three days of working visits and leisure time in the Netherlands. Registration is closed. This is a private group. 🍀
- April 15th till April 20th 2018. A Learning Experience (LE) to London. In collaboration with Anke Janssen. This will be the 3rd LE to London. Registration is open. 🍀
- May 1st till May 9th. An APA Learning Experience to New York with workers from GGZ Breburg and the Salvation Army Amsterdam. Registration is open. Nog een paar plaatsen beschikbaar. 🍀
- June 10th till June 13th 2018. RACT (Resource Assertive Community Treatment) LE to Goteborg, Sweden. In collaboration with Frits Bovenberg/Resilience+. This is the 3rd RACT Learning Experience to Sweden. We will learn everything about RACT in these three days. Registration is open. Nog een paar plaatsen beschikbaar. 🍀
- June 17th till June 24th 2018. A Learning Experience in Boston, Burlington, Poughkeepsie and New York City. In collaboration with Harry Gras. We lost count on how many trips we made to the USA. More then 600 people have joined us. If you want to meet the Leaders of Peer Support Programs, Housing First, Respites, Community Centers, Peer Education Programs, Art Communities, join us. This is a classical Road Trip. We will fly to Boston and from there cover the USA by car, visiting the best of Peer Driven Programs on the East Coast of the USA. Registration is open. Nog een paar plaatsen beschikbaar. 🍀
- September 1st till September 8th 2018. The 1st Learning Experience to Moldova for Peers, Professionals and Policy Makers. Harry Gras and Rokus Loopik have been working for the Trimbos Institute in this country for more then a year. We are planning to create an NGO and open a Recovery Center in the village of Moscovei with donors from the USA, Norway and the Netherlands. This trip will take us to Bucharest. From there we will travel by night train to Chisinau, the capitol city of Moldova. We will visit various programs and community health centers in this city. From that moment our LE will transform into a True Road Trip. We will travel to the city of Cahul by car. There we will visit a community health center. Next on the program is our Recovery Center in the village of Moscovei, on the grounds of a former Psychiatric Hospital. We will stay there for a couple of days in the Recovery Center. From there we will cross the border with Romania and drive back to Bucharest. It’s adventure, it’s a thrill, this 1st LE to Moldova. Registration is open. For people who want to learn how to organize a Learning Experience from A to Z, this is the trip to join! Join us for a country you have never imagined to visit. Registration is open. Nog een paar plaatsen beschikbaar. 🍀
- October 2018 (27th October/November 3rd). A Learning Experience to New York with a group of entrepreneurs, nurse specialists and guiding two certified peer specialist in working in a respite home. This is a private group.
- November 23rd. Traveling to Croatia. Speaking at a two day Conference on creating a Living Museum.
- November 28th 2018. A special assignment by Husbanken, Bergen. Host for an Inspiration Day. The next day traveling to Tysvaer, talking about developing a Living Museum in that Community.
- December 9th till 13th, 2018. The 5th RACT Learning Experience to Gothenburg, with 17 participants. In March/April a new RACT Learning Experience is open for registration.
- January 19th! 2019. A new Learning Experience to New York. This trip a special focus will be on the creation of Community Centers, in the midst of society and neighborhoods. Registration is Open!
- Spring 2019. The second Learning Experience to Moldova with Harry Gras and Rokus Loopik! Registration is Open!
- April 2019! The First Learning Experience to Uganda, Africa! Harry Gras has developed this Learning Experience with James Bisheko from Uganda. It’s a special Learning Experience, like all our Experiences. Send us an email for the lay-out of this Journey. Registration is Open!
- June 9th, June 16th 2019. A Learning Experience to New York with Harry Gras, Charl Broere and Rokus Loopik! Registration is Open!
Learning Experience Bucharest en Moldavie: enorme aanrader!
Niet alleen de moeite waard door de bezochte initiatieven op het gebied van herstel in de psychiatrische en verslavingszorg. Maar zeker ook door de bijzondere groepssamenstelling die je als psychiater tijdens geen enkele andere nascholing zo zal tegenkomen: patiënten, ervaringsdeskundigen, woonbegeleiders, hulpverleners van verschillende disciplines, al dan niet met hun eigen herstelverhaal. Laat je de ervaring van de nachttrein van Bucharest naar Chisinau (Moldavie) niet ontnemen.
Ik kijk weer met frisse blik naar mijn werk. En vol nieuwe ideeen.
17. Herstelvakantie naar de Provence, Frankrijk. Check deze pagina.
🍀 These Learning Experiences have already taken place this year. If you would like to reach out to participants and ask them if they had a great time, please let us know. We will connect you to them. It will not disappoint you.